What you pay
Fees really matter and can make a telling difference to your net worth. We are brutal about keeping overall fees to a minimum and use low cost options
wherever it makes sense to do so.
Our fee is straightforward, very competitive and fully inclusive. And our low initial fee ensures our financial motivation is to retain happy clients.
Before agreeing to become a client, or spend a penny in fees, we will invest time getting to know you and letting you get to know us. We only take on a new client when it is clear we can add
Our fee includes full service financial planning and investment advice.
|Amount||Initial Fee||Annual Fee|
|£2 million+||By agreement||By agreement|
For example: On a £200,000 portfolio we would charge a £1,500 initial and £1,200 annual fee. VAT does not normally apply. Where this fee structure is inappropriate
we charge £125 per hour, total cost agreed at outset.
View actual examples on our cost savings page
Our fee includes
|Initial Fee||Annual Fee|
- Both financial planning and investment advice
- Detailed fact finding and objective setting
- Liaising with product providers and professional advisers where appropriate
- Comprehensive written report
- All necessary conversations, correspondence, research and administration
- Comprehensive annual review
- Pro-actively monitoring your investments and products
- Ad-hoc and ongoing advice as required (new monies invested may be subject to an initial fee depending on how much work is involved)
- Regular relevant commentary
- Required administrative tasks
Do we receive payments from elsewhere?
No. Our only source of income are the fees that you pay us - we only work for you. Take a look at our impartiality document for more details.